This versatile cutterhead dredge offers excellent production rates for dredging depths up to 50’ (15 m). With a moderate physical size and emphasis on simple, straightforward controls,, training is easy. The 1270 Dragon® dredge is a medium-sized dredge that is typically used for ports, harbors, rivers, and inland waterway dredging projects.
Discharge Size: 18″ x 18″ (450 mm x 450 mm)
Main Engine Caterpillar C 32 : 800 HP ( 597 kW)
Auxiliary Engine Caterpillar C 9 : 375 HP (280 kW)
Power @ Cutter Drive: 155 HP (116 kW)
Maximum Dredging Depth: 50′ (15 m)
• Pump handling crane
• Dredge GPS tracking software
• Production meter
• Mast with navigation signals
• Tilting spuds
• Discharge swivel elbow
• Anchor booms or spud carriage
• Additional options are available upon request
• Compact design allows for rapid deployment and mobilization. Reasonably easy to tow and maneuver in confined areas.
• Equipped with two separate diesel engines, one of which is dedicated to the dredge pump for optimal production.
• Dredge productivity in restricted dredging areas may be increased substantially with the optional spud carriage feature.