Ellicott Dredges is one of the leading dredge manufacturers in the U.S. and around the world. Our Series 370 Dragon® dredge is one of the most popular and successful small-size range cutter suction dredges in the industry. Customers range from new, first-time operators in remote areas of the world, to general contractors, private owners, and government agencies throughout the United States.
Discharge Size: 12″ x 10″ (300 mm x 250 mm)
Standard Engine Caterpillar C-15: 440 HP (328 kW)
Power @ Cutter Drive: 40 HP (30 kW)
Three models to select from based on maximum dredging depth required:
20′ (6 m), 33′ (10 m), or 42’-50’ (12.8 m-15.2 m)
• Production meter
• Pump handling crane
• Stern jib crane for discharge hose
• Lever room heater and air conditioner
• Swing winch cables (200 ft. standard length
• Additional options are also available upon request
• Simple design makes it an ideal dredge for
• Highly rugged and reliable cutter suction dredge, offers minimal downtime with basic routine maintenance.
• Control system, engine, and mechanical components selected explicitly for use in tough marine environments.
• Versatile—used for sand mining, dredging of small waterways, canals, and marinas.