The 4170 Super Dragon™ dredge is equipped with two onboard engines for powering the dredge pump and hydraulic auxiliary systems independently. This large cutter suction dredge possesses a spacious operator cab and intuitive control console along with a rugged, heavy-duty design for working in coastal waterways.
Discharge Size: 27″ x 24″ (700 mm x 600 mm) Main Engine: 2,680 HP (2,000 kW) Auxiliary Engine: 1,410 HP (1,051 kW) Power @ Cutter Drive: 750 HP (550 kW) Maximum Dredging Depth: 58′ (17.7 m)
OPTIONAL DREDGE EQUIPMENT
• Swing anchors
• Pump maintenance crane with electric hoist
• Recording gauge for suction and discharge
• Anchor handling booms with winches for swing anchors
• Additional options are available upon request
4170 DREDGE ADVANTAGES
• Well suited for established dredging contractors.
• Available as a shipyard-build or portable unit for movement by trucks.
• Dependable capital investment for long-term use.
• Designed for larger heavy-duty navigational projects such as rivers, ports, harbors, and land reclamation projects.