The 460SL Swinging Dragon® dredge is ideal for environmental, narrow waterway, and lake dredging projects. This unit offers unique versatility with the ability to operate as either a swinging ladder dredge for operation in narrow channels or as a conventional dredge when wider swing widths are needed. In swinging ladder mode, the operator can position the cutterhead for precision cutting optimal production efficiency.
Discharge Size: 12″ x 12″ (300 mm x 300 mm) Main Engine Caterpillar C-15: 540 HP (402 kW) Power @ Cutter Drive: 50 HP (37 kW) Maximum Dredging Depth: 20′ (6 m)
OPTIONAL DREDGE EQUIPMENT
• Pump handling crane.
• Navigational mast and signals
• Stern jib crane for discharge hose.
• Lever room heater and air conditioner.
• Additional options are also available upon request.
460SL DREDGE ADVANTAGES
• Swinging ladder mode allows for use in narrow channels and eliminates the need for cables and anchors.
• Easily assembled using standard hand tools and marine cranes.
• The vessels built-in spud carriage advances the dredge quickly and accurately.