The Series 670 Dragon® Dredge is a portable cutterhead suction dredge that can be easily transported and assembled onsite with minimal effort. This versatile dredge is ideal for any first-time dredge owner or operator that is looking to purchase a vessel that is simple to use. The 670 is typically used for medium-sized navigational projects in locations such as small ports, rivers, and inland waterway dredging projects.
Discharge Size: 14” x 14” (350 mm x 350 mm)
Standard Engine Caterpillar C-18: 715 HP (533 kW)
Power @ Cutter Drive: 100 HP (75 kW)
Two models to select from based on maximum dredging depths required: 33′ (10 m) or 42′ (12.8 m)
• Pump handling crane
• Dredge GPS tracking software
• Lockable Engine Enclosure for security and sound attenuation
• Production meter
• Mast with navigation signals
• Easily transported over road by truck(s).
• Relatively low initial investment with
dependability for long-term use.
• Well suited for first-time owners and
operators—easy to train on and operate.
• Inherent stability that allows for use in